Old August 30th 15, 03:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

Default Photo merging softeware

On 2015-08-30 06:09, rwalker wrote:
Anybody have any suggestions for software for creating photographic
panoramas? Photoshop Elements 4 had a great photomerge program.
Photoshop elements 11 and 12 stink, and I haven't been able to find
anything else yet to substitute. Elements 4 would take photos taken
from different perspectives, correct them and join them together
almost seemlessly. No such luck with 11 or 12, or anything else I've
yet to find.

PS CS5 (etc.) does this quite well. But it's expensive if that's all
you need.