Old August 22nd 04, 12:38 AM
S Lee

Alan Browne choreographed a chorus line of high-kicking electrons to
spell out:

Simon Lee - http://www.pbase.com/image/32611101

Yet another dig at the old film world. (See Nick James' shot in
Boundaries). Composition here is a bit too simple for my taste
and usually expect something more dynamic from Simon. (
http://www.pbase.com/image/27382282 comes to mind.)

"Do not look into laser with remaining eye."

In the
presented shot there is some selective focus and mild converging
lines... the Y&B coloring is strong. A sheet of black paper
camera side (with a hole to shoot through) to eliminate the fore
highlights, and a flatter/softer light off the to the left/back
to produce white-flat highlights would have been more effective
and really pops the yellows. Very cool idea, but I don't think
you maxed it here... the collection of old Kodak cans is impressive.

Thanks for the lighting tips... (hey, it's always about lighting)
this is what I get for not bringing an off-camera flash cable with me
also.

--
__ A L L D O N E! B Y E B Y E!