Old August 17th 04, 12:06 PM
Bob Hickey

Bob Hickey:
This would have been such a nice picture i I didn't get the feeling that
I was looking through some kind of milky glass.

Actually, the picture IS going thru milky glass. The glass on my
scanner is fogged out and I can't get this stupid thing apart. Anybody know
how to get an HP 3400c apart, or at least get the glass out? The prints go
in looking a little like a Ken Nadvornik shot, and come out looking like
sunrise over Linden N.J. Hellooooo Exxon. I got an HP 5200c and the program
won't run. Tech support is about what you'd expect, so fogged it remains,
with predictable results. This is scanner 5 or 7 and my enlarger is about 30
yrs old. I love this digital crap.
Bob Hickey www.pbase.com/bobhickey/galleries