Old February 18th 07, 10:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Derek Fountain

Default Prague and a swan

I have posted on my website, using my new lens Sigma 18-125 lens on
my Canon EOS 350D, pictures of my visit to Prague
http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/prague.htm and a picture of a Swan
http://djmp.co.uk/slr%201/swan.htm

They could stand some improvement. The first, of the street at night, is
over saturated. The second, of the fence, is quite good, but the Charles
Bridge (visible in the background) would have made a better subject. P
The third needs the horizon leveling and the fourth needs a larger
aperture and better focus.

The swan shot is poorly exposed; an extra stop of compensation would
have helped, although it is a tricky subject with those highlights. Try
boosting the shadow tones...

Having typed the above is occurs to me that you didn't actually ask for
critique. Er, oh well, I've typed it now. )

--
Derek Fountain on the web at http://www.derekfountain.org/