Old March 1st 04, 04:36 PM
Robert Brodie

Default Develper for Delta-100

I get nice results using Ilford ID11 1 to1 @ 68 degrees 10.5 min on a Jobo
CPA with a pre rinse. I use water for a stop bath to eliminate pinholes in
the emulsion.
"Malcolm Smith" wrote in message
I get good results with DDX at 1+4 20 deg C 12 minutes four inversions

every
minute with four to start when dev added to tank. Works for me but try it
yourself on a test roll.

regards
Malcolm

"Frank Pittel" wrote in message
After many years of using Tmax-100 I'm going to taking a look
at using Ilford's Delta-100. My question involves which developer
works best with it. I've gone out and bought a bottle of ilfosol-s
and a bottle of infotec dd-x.

Anyone have any experience with either of these developers with
Delta-100? I'm interested in dilutions and temperatures that give
you the best results.