Old August 23rd 15, 03:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default New Nikon?s ?NIKKOR & ACC? app released

In article ,

On 2015-08-22 10:53, PeterN wrote:

EOD Asshole. Wallow in your mother's basement.

You stepped in it Peter by saying "I tend not to pay too much attention
to rumors." and now you look like an incredible bitter ass.

In my experience I have seen that rumors in general tend not to be true.
e.g. Nikon, also has a habit of testing the waters by starting rumors.
If I am not looking to purchase a new piece of equipment, I have no
reason to read any rumor report. If a rumor turns out to be true, so
what. I see nothing wrong with refusal to participate in rumor
discussions. OTOH, I do have a wish list. I wish the new Nikon 600mm was
something I could add to my bag. Yes, I would love to get it, and learn
how to use it. But it's weight makes its practical use for me, not worth
$12,000.

My next equipment purchase will be a monitor. I have been researching 4k
monitors. I have ruled out several at the low end, and several at the
high end. What I am trying to reconcile is, if the printer I use does
not use the full RGB spectrum, how would it benefit me to use a monitor
that does.

You should embrace new math. The monitor should cover the gamut that
your printer have. HTH.
--
teleportation kills