Old September 25th 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
DaveC

Default Infrared photography

Isn't that the other way round?
Qualitative meaning just yes/no while quantitative in addition tells you
how much, e.g. darker or lighter on a b/w IR-image or
blue/green/yellow/red/white on a color IR-image?

jue

Quantitative: does it exist? do we have presence or absence? 0 or 0?

Qualitative: what are its qualities?

But to define in other terms, I want images that show the existence of IR
wavelengths. If it's not a pretty picture, that's OK.

Please let's not detour into this realm. Those who want to discuss
quantitative vs. qualitative please start another thread...

Thanks,
--
DaveC

This is an invalid return address