Old April 22nd 05, 10:49 PM
Bandicoot

"pltrgyst" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:45:58 +0100, "Bandicoot"
wrote:

If it's mostly for the studio, then the Mamiya or the Pentax, if mostly
outside, then the Pentax. But if you really want to major on the
street photography side, and don't mind a camera that's less
versatile in the studio, I'd look at a 6x7 or 6x9 rangefinder.

You're a little late. He made his purchase several days ago, and
posted about it.

-- Larry

Actually, the OP made his purchase before Shelley made the post to which I
was replying - since more people than the OP may read this thread, I see no
problem with Shelley's post, and hence saw none with mine. If the OP's
purchase 'closed the issue' for you, then no need to read the thread any
more...

;-)

Peter