Old April 21st 13, 04:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bowser

Default Digital twin lens reflex.

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:13:10 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

On Apr 19, 3:44*pm, James Silverton
wrote:
I enjoyed playing with a friend's much prized Rolleiflex film camera. Do
digital versions exist for cameras of this class? I was not able to
search one out.
--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not." in Reply To.

No, you don't need a separate reflex view for digital cameras. Pretty
soon, all optical view cameras will be gone.

maybe, but not until the mirrorless cams are fast enough for sports
and journalism work, not to mention other uses, like BIF.

I'm a mirrorless user only, and don't see that on the horizon.