Old May 23rd 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

Default New Page of High Speed Bird Shots.

On Tue, 22 May 2007 17:58:26 -0400, Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:

Yep! He did a super job with these. I agree with how the feathers are
shaped when these birds are in flight. Every one of these greats shots
reinforces my statement that the bird in this shot (different photograher)
it stuffed and is not flying at all. The lack of proper feather/wing shape
doesn't support the idea that this bird is actually flying.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5267965&size=lg

Server Error
The requested URL cannot be accessed due to a system error on this server.

Birds of a feather ABEND together.