Old May 22nd 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
thepixelfreak

Default New Page of High Speed Bird Shots.

On 2007-05-21 21:57:08 -0700, David Dyer-Bennet said:

kinsman wrote:
I just put a page up of my new high speed 1/20,000 sec shots of birds
in flight using a .005 sec capping shutter.

see:

http://sciencephotography.com/projects/birds-may13/

Those are *fascinating*! Seeing all the feathers frozen so precisely
is beautiful, and probably gives lots of information to people studying
bird flight too. Thanks for posting these!

Just goes to show how little humans have mastered the art of flight.
Those birds are the true masters. The photos show incredible detail of
the feathers and the shape of the wing.
--

thepixelfreak