Old May 23rd 15, 02:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default DSLR's cutting-edge capabilities are nice, but no longer needed?

On May 22, 2015, PeterN wrote
(in ):

On 5/22/2015 8:19 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On May 22, 2015, PeterN wrote
(in ):

On 5/22/2015 4:09 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On May 22, 2015, PeterN wrote
(in ):

On 5/22/2015 1:58 AM, Me wrote:
On 22/05/2015 3:09 a.m., John McWilliams wrote:
The universe may be expanding, but it's not infinite. Yes, a
lot more than we can grasp, but not infinite!
You can't actually prove that, only conjecture that it probably is

with
theory and by extrapolating observation - which could all be wrong.
Just because it seems to be true from our perspective and place and
time, doesn't mean that's the way it is.

How do you prove a nagative?

Aren’t you supposed to be getting your eye-ball polished today?

Thanks for asking. It was done. I have vision in my right eye, thoug as
expected, it is blurry. Doc says I don't need the dark glasses indoors,
but need to wear that plastic shield.

Is that blurry due to the shield?
For me all was bright, sharp, and clear when I unveiled the following
morning.
Regardless, I recommend a good pair of sunglasses for those outdoor
excursions.

I just hope that the experience was less traumatic for you than you
anticipated.

The blur is caused because I did not have a vision correction lens
placed in my eye, and or course by the plastic shiled. It is as I
anticipated. I have an appointment tomorrow with the doc, so he can make
sure

Of course you have a vision correction replacement lens, it is just that what
you probably got was a simple spherical lens. It should be optimized for
distance vision, and you will probably still need readers.
I got toric replacement lenses which correct for astigmatism. They also cost
me an extra $4800, but so far I am more than satisfied. I haven’t seen this
good in over 40 years.

Savageduck