Old October 14th 03, 06:52 PM
Jeremy

Default Be careful about photographing your kids!

"J C" wrote in message

There wouldn't be a NEED for kiddie porn laws if there weren't all those
perverts out there, taking photos and doing lots of other despicable acts
against children.

You missed the point, entirely.

Did I?

Camera gear, like so many other commodities, can be used for good or ill.
Our laws acknowledge that, by restricting certain types of photographs and
freely allowing others.

Without belaboring the point, your position favors, not freedom, but
anarchy.

Take all the nude photos you want--just don't exploit innocent children in
the process. Confine your photography to adult subjects, and you will not
hear a peep out of me, nor from virtually anyone else.

THAT is the point . . .