Old September 9th 04, 12:55 AM
David J. Littleboy

"Bob Monaghan" wrote:

Hasselblad Hyper-wide 17mm? ;-)

And yes, I am still looking locally for those 17mm ultrawide cheapy
disposable truely panoramic cameras so I can salvage the lens and see how
much it covers, and how well? ;-) Now that would be a fun lens to try on
MF, even if a circular fisheye on 6x6cm, it has its own shutter already
;-) just build a shim with rubber bands to hold it onto a hassy 12 back
(with easy to advance peephole back) and you have a really different
"hasselblad" hyper-wide 17mm ;-)

http://www.pbase.com/davidjl/image/33533884/large

While you guys are talking, some of us are out taking pictures: stitching
two frames together isn't all that much of a pain.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan