Old October 18th 17, 05:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default LightRoom Mobile and external storage

On Oct 18, 2017, android wrote
(in ):

In iganews.com,
Savageduck wrote:

Last year I took an overseas trip and I decided to travel light, so my only
computing device was an iPhone 6S+ (128 GB) with Lightroom Mobile. Tx from
camera to iPhone was space limited, so primary backup was to my 1 TB
Colorspace UDMA and additional phone storage to a SandiskiXpand flash drive.
They have several solutions.

https://www.hypershop.com/products/hyperdrive-colorspace-udma3

That's an empty box this thingy seem to be a way better deal and you get
1TB storage from the get go:

Yup!

https://www.amazon.com/Passport-Wire...-Drive/dp/B00M
9B3XZM/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1508340637&sr =1-1&keywords=me
mory+card+backup+device&refinements=p_n_feature_tw o_browse-bin%3A54468120
11

http://tinyurl.com/y8tqg64m

There is nothing wrong with that. The UDMA was the best of its kind back
then, and even now has the advantage of having an LCD display, and slots for
CF, SD, and a bunch of other memory cards.

Savageduck