Old May 12th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Calvin Sambrook

Default |GG| Punography comments from Annika1980

"Helen" wrote in message
On May 12, 9:44 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Here is my non-submission:

The green is cartoonish from far too much saturation. I've seen a lot
better from you.

I disagree. The grass is very green and oversaturated but if that's the
effect the artist intended and if it does what the artist intended it to do
then there's nothing wrong with that at all. Given the title I'd say it's
fair to assume the effect is intended - it's certainly appropriate.

I really like that shot and I simply can't understand why Annika1980 chose
not to submit it. The line of the fence and the reach of the horse look
good and I like the mass of detail. It draws my eye in nicely and hold my
attention. Not a "wow" photo sure but certainly not one to be damned for.