Old November 14th 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
John J

Default A New 8x10 Field-Camera.

Erie Patsellis wrote:
John,
Interesting that you mention that, after our last conversation about this on
FL, I've been drawing a 4x5 solid body CF with a focusing helix, hope to
have it done by spring.

This camera will not have a body. I kid you not.

How are things up north these days?

It has snowed several times but not accumulated yet. This morning there
is a veil of ice over everything. We had a few days where the leaves
were still in the streets, it froze and I crashed my bicycle and earned
some terrific 'show quality' bruises.

The darkroom is already too cold to use. THAT is a bummer.

But every day above ground is good! Eh?

Hope you and Becky are well!

John