Old January 5th 19, 04:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.binaries.photos.original
David B.[_5_]

Default How to: Build a photography website in 2019…what you need to know

On 04/01/2019 16:36, nospam wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

Can anyone reading here tell me exactly WHO is behind this venture?

translated: need help stalking.

You really must get over that obsession. nospam.

A long time ago, when you were probably still in short pants, nospam, I
was advised NEVER to trust anything online unless I was provided with a
real-life name, a real-life postal address and a working non-mobile
telephone number.

Might it be some sort of scam?

no.

How can you POSSIBLY know that to be the truth?!!!

I'd most certainly NEVER consider 'investing' in his new venture without
knowing exactly who he/she actual is in real life! (not even via Patreon)

--
David B.