Old October 23rd 17, 10:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Photographer Spends Eternity Waiting For Museum Visitors To Match Artworks

In article , David B.
wrote:

"It takes a working lifetime to realise that life is to be enjoyed
whilst we have it. Helping others gives many people much satisfaction."

like i said, thereby proving just how much of an idiot troll you
actually are.

Do please explain why you disagree with my statement.

what part of you're an idiot is not clear?

and if that's not enough, you just this very morning intentionally and
maliciously spammed one of the mac groups with a phishing site, making
you into an obnoxious asshole as well.