Old October 23rd 17, 10:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

Default Photographer Spends Eternity Waiting For Museum Visitors To MatchArtworks

On 20/10/2017 18:26, nospam wrote:

"It takes a working lifetime to realise that life is to be enjoyed
whilst we have it. Helping others gives many people much satisfaction."

like i said, thereby proving just how much of an idiot troll you
actually are.

Do please explain why you disagree with my statement.

--
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.” (Winston S.