Old October 22nd 17, 03:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Photographer Spends Eternity Waiting For Museum Visitors To MatchArtworks

On 10/20/2017 11:12 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 18:53:23 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Oct 20, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 10/20/2017 4:03 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:

Snip

My sister has just posted the
https://www.boredpanda.com/people-ma...efan-draschan/
on facebook. How would you feel if I posted one of yours to go with
it. I can understand why you might not want me to.

Neat concept.
I would never post anything on FB without a copyright notice, and then
only a low res version.
We have discussed why many times before.

Yup! Facebook is parasitic.

I avoid it like the plague, but my stepdaughter-from-Hell remains addicted

It's the only way I can keep in touch with half my family. :-(

It has some very good parts. I come from a large family. My mother was
one of twelve, and my father one of six. I have more cousins once
removed. Although my mother-in-law was only one of three, I have always
been close with her family. I am honored to be the Godfather to some of
her cousin's children. FB has made it easy to keep in touch with most.
AS you can imagine, I spend a fair amount of time on FB. However, I feel
different about posting images, except family snaps.

--
PeterN