Old June 17th 10, 06:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
LOL!

Default If there's no shake, I can't be responsible

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:31:56 -0700 (PDT), Twibil
wrote:

On Jun 16, 5:53*pm, "Dudley Hanks" wrote:

I don't care if you respect me or not, couldn't care less. *And, once again,
you side-stepped the question. *The question is why do you critique
photography when you clearly have no appreciation for the beauty others
produce? *Not mine, not any of the other sighted members of the group. *You
simply insult. *That doesn't say much about your character...

There seem to be at least one or two of these trolls on every
Newsgroup, Dudley, and they're generally people whose real lives are
so unfulfilling that they can only pump up their own sad little egos
by attacking people who are happier and more talented than they are.
Everybody but the troll knows this -and he no doubt knows it too,
deep inside- but for him it's the verbal equivalant of public
masturbation, and admitting the truth would be an act of self-
castration: giving up his only form of emotional pleasure.

We really should feel sorry for the poor little thing; particularly
because of the contrast between you two: you're an outstanding example
of someone who refuses to be defined by his limitations, and he's
someone who's completely helpless in the face of his.

Are you done feeling better about yourself by doing exactly what you claim
others do?

Project much?

****in' easily manipulated hypocrite morons, all.