Old October 12th 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
JohnR66

Default Did I buy the worst two Nikon cameras (or are they all this bad?)

"Linda Sands" wrote in message
I thought Nikon was a good brand name so I bought from Costco two Nikon
cameras over the years - both of which have been fraught with failure. I
even read the reviews before I bought which never mentioned that these
Nikon cameras were pieces of ... well ... you know. They don't work.

snip
While Nikon's DSLRs are among the best, their current point and shoot line
is nothing special. The P5000 was a dissapointment in performance from the
reviews I've seen. I may be a Canon Fanboy, but you'd be much better served
by a Canon A6xx series camera. You may be hard on the cameras battery covers
and break off the Canon's too.
John