Old January 31st 08, 11:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Colin_D[_2_]

Default [PICS] Death of a Small Town

JimKramer wrote:
These are from this past summer, an entire roll of Delta 3200 in a
small town near dusk.

Death of a Small Town (An Evening With A Roll of Delta 3200)
http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/LT/SmallTown1.htm

The good, the bad, the ugly and the absurd...

Your pics are interesting from a journalistic perspective (pun
unintentional), but the tonal gradation from that 3200 film is
shockingly bad, as is the grain, clearly visible even on the smallish
images.

If I had done a similar walk around a semi-derelict town and came back
with images like those, I would be deeply disappointed.

What do you think of them yourself? Would you use Delta again?

Colin D.