Old January 31st 08, 06:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Death of a Small Town

On Jan 31, 11:58 am, JimKramer wrote:
These are from this past summer, an entire roll of Delta 3200 in a
small town near dusk.

Death of a Small Town (An Evening With A Roll of Delta 3200)http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/LT/SmallTown1.htm

The good, the bad, the ugly and the absurd...

Some very nice stuff there, Jim, but Dave's right- that background
sucks - what were you thinking? (O:

It also highlights (pun not intended..) the fact that those images are
all a bit short on true blacks - is that an artistic choice? I would
have thought using the full dynamic range would add to the feeling,
but I may be wrong. And I guess going to full blacks might also over-
emphasise the noise...