Old January 20th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Troy Piggins[_9_]

Default 40D NOSE MACROS!

* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :
On Jan 19, 4:21*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
* Annika1980 is quoted & my replies are inline below :

Ha! *That's what you do when there's no insects

Yep. Cats and coins. Here's a U.S. penny for your thoughts.

That one was taken at the full 5x magnification of the MP-E Macro lens.
Hence, the long exposure. Also, the shot was cropped and reduced in
size 25% for posting on the web. The numbers don't even fit on my
screen at full res (they are about 914 pixels high).

Aah, the MPE-65. If I start saving now I might be able to get
one next year. Yay.

--
Troy Piggins
Please feel free to provide constructive criticism on any photos I post. I'm