Old January 14th 08, 10:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default LITTLE GULLS LOVE THE 40D!

On Jan 14, 2:08*am, wrote:
On Jan 14, 7:03 am, Annika1980 wrote:

That's a cracker. *Nothing much to critique - exposure nailed,
composition/crop ideal, focus nailed, challenging subject captured to
the brink of perfection. *

* - I'm trying to gush as a tribute to Helen, but I'm just not that
good at it.
And *nothing* will make me say "perfect".

(O;

Damn Mark!! That was great!
I'd give anything to have your critiquing skills. Thanks for the
tribute. When it comes to Bret's work, it's damn hard NOT to gush!

Bret, Incredibly beautiful!!
Very sharp, perfect exposure and the color is to die for!!
SUPERB WORK! I agree 100% with Mark, PERFECTION!!
Helen