Old January 13th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Default Thank You Very Much!

wrote:
On Jan 12, 5:54 pm, JimKramer wrote:
On Jan 12, 9:55 am, wrote:

I just want to take this moment and thank everyone who has helped me
with their sound advice about photographic issues during my brief stay
here. I certainly learned a lot thanks to your expert advice and know-
how. I especially enjoyed the humor and sense of community
immensely.
I have to admit there were cruel times, but I hold no malice towards
those who inflicted it.
I wish you all the very best. Again, thank you so very much.
Helen

Is this good-by then?

I want to set the record straight and say it has nothing to do with
the wars that have been going on here. There are arguments in the
finest of families and communities. If anything the battles I was
involved in made me a stronger person.
My reasons are completely and extremely personal.

I don't want the SI to die, so I may continue to participate in that.

I'm looking forward to those contributions Helen :-)

Thanks to you all for your kind words.
Helen