Old January 12th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Polson

Default Thank You Very Much!

wrote:

I just want to take this moment and thank everyone who has helped me
with their sound advice about photographic issues during my brief stay
here. I certainly learned a lot thanks to your expert advice and know-
how. I especially enjoyed the humor and sense of community
immensely.
I have to admit there were cruel times, but I hold no malice towards
those who inflicted it.
I wish you all the very best. Again, thank you so very much.

I hope that doesn't mean you are planning to leave, Helen. You have
brought a lot to this newsgroup, and I am sure many people here
(myself included) would be very sorry to see you go.