Old June 24th 04, 03:01 PM
Richard Ballard

Default If you are trapped in ancient time, what would you take?

In article ,
"Bandicoot" writes:

Aspirin. And, in my case, ergotamine. The one modern thing
I'd really hate to be without. Otherwise, as a one time archaeologist,
I'd be having a ball.

Waterproof matches, Imodium A-D and a small salt shaker.
Overseas travel taught me that chronic dia rrhea can weaken
you so that you can't light a match. And without salt water
the Immodium A-D flows through you so quickly that it is
ineffectual.

I am not qualified to provide medical opinions, but I
survived chronic dia rrhea.

"All Rights Reserved"?
If I 'right' must I reserve?

I got no problems.
Other people got problems.
00: 21 _8 02 03/35 06 09

Richard Ballard MSEE CNA4 KD0AZ
--
Consultant specializing in computer networks, imaging & security
Listed as rjballard in "Friends & Favorites" at www.amazon.com
Last book review: "Guerrilla Television" by Michael Shamberg