Old November 30th 04, 01:43 AM
Michael Benveniste

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:27:00 -0500, "Viken Karaguesian"
wrote:

Hi all,

I've been wondering about these GE "Reveal" light bulbs. Can they be used
indoors for photography or are they not correctly color balanced? Until now,
I've been using an 81A (blue) filter when taking indoor pictures and
daylight balabced film.

I tried Reveals in a copystand. They are still considerably redder
than daylight. I recently ordered some full spectrum fluorescent
bulbs from Sunwave. I'll give those a try next.

--
Michael Benveniste --