Old October 3rd 04, 09:31 PM
GT40

On 03 Oct 2004 15:37:39 GMT, ospam (Maw888) wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for a skilled amateur photographer based in Los Angeles that
will be able to do occasional fashion product shots for a website I run. Our
budget is limited, so we're trying to find someone that will work
inexpensively, perhaps a photography student or hobbiest.

Try a photography school, or college student in a photography class.

Or find some professionals and see what the charge, remmeber they are
professional for a reason, great images.