Old January 25th 17, 08:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewart[_3_]

Default epson colour printing

Thank you for responding.
I am running windows 10 on my desktop and the basic set up of the Epson
XP-405. Drivers are up to date. The inks are genuine and I am trying to
print on Epson Glossy paper with best photo setting.
The printer setting is Color Mode Epson Vivid.
I have tried to adjust the colours from the Colour Circle without success
however I have now done another nozzle check/clean and the printer is
working a bit better but colours still not right.
if i selected the red quadrant of the colour circle is this likely to adjust
the colour of the print?
Thank you.