Old August 27th 04, 05:45 AM
Sabineellen

Perhaps I'm a bit too much of a purist here.

Colin D.

You're not, I agree with you. Though slightly disagree on the lens defect
correction point. And here's why; is not difficult optically if you just use a
better lens. So here I have a simple choice, spend a lot on a quality lens to
get the picture the way it should look naturally, or just use a good enough
lens and correct the defect with photoshop or similar application, because
after all I'm just wanting the image to look natural.

Selective desaturation is not a natural look. What about black and white? well
yes, it is a natural look for the medium.