Old July 8th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Hamish Reid

Default 120 film near SFO

In article ,
Alan Browne^ wrote:

Hi,

I'll be arriving at SFO next week.

Is there a good store with 120 near the airport?

Velvia 100, 100F, E100G, ...

Depends on what you mean by "near", but the nearest might be Keeble and
Shuchat in Palo Alto: http://www.kspphoto.com/activepages/main.html; a
little further away, but maybe easier to get to, in SF itself, is (of
course!) Calumet:
http://www.calumetphoto.com/ctl?ac.u...reLocDetail&ac.
comp.locID=SF. They both had 120 film when I was last there, but I
haven't been to K&S for a while so they may do only digital now. And
there's my fave photo store in Berkeley, Looking Glass
http://www.lookingglassphoto.com/ which still does film, but it's not
near the airport in any sense.

Other than, I don't know -- I haven't done film in years -- but I
suspect there's not much near the airport itself...

Hamish