Old July 25th 04, 12:32 AM
Donald Qualls

Default Kodak Tmax 100 with Rodinal

whitewave wrote:

I have to process a 120 roll of new Tmax 100 in Rodinal.
Agfa says 5'30'' at 20=B0C.
=20
My problem is that since I'm Using distilled water, I have to work at
24=B0. You can't imagine how much Italy is hot now.
=20
Wich times?
=20
What else could I do? I put some distilled water in the fridge, but I
don't think I wil be able to keep 20=B0C during all the processing time=

=2E

You could stand your chemical bottles (including the jug of distilled=20
water) in a wash basin filled with cold tap water, and even add ice to=20
the basin as necessary to regulate temperature. I've heard of many=20
people doing variations on this to control temperature when even their=20
tap water is well above 20 C.

--=20
I may be a scwewy wabbit, but I'm not going to Alcatwaz!
-- E. J. Fudd, 1954

Donald Qualls, aka The Silent Observer
Lathe Building Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/HomebuiltLathe.htm
Speedway 7x12 Lathe Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/my7x12.htm