Old January 17th 18, 06:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
micky

Default P&S camera with GPS?

In rec.photo.digital, on Sun, 14 Jan 2018 12:08:50 -0500, micky
wrote:

For example, for Beautify, it has 2 choices when it's on, Show age and
gender, or just Show age. Beaufify is set at the default, Medium. So I
guess that means it will mediumly show their age and gender. I don't
know where it is supposed to show it, though.

I found later that Beautify may only apply to the back-facing camera. I
haven't tried it but maybe it displays on the screen then.