Old August 10th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Celcius

Default Thouoght I'd share some pictures

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Dennis wrote:
www.dspappa.com/eyestravel/index.html

Please don't. While posting an image or two for specific equipment or
technique discussion is welcome, posting of entire collections just for
the hell of it is not.

Mind you, Alan, posting the link is not all that bad. One can decide to see
or see.
However, my advice to the OP is if he's going to post on the Internet for
this group or ANY person, family, whatever, he should refrain from printing:
*Eyes of Pappa Photography* at the bottom of every photo. It ruins them all.
Marcel