Old May 22nd 17, 02:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default David Brooks can be an interesting person...

Whisky-dave
Fri, 19
May 2017 09:11:12 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Well sometimes even married couples fall out. I don't like taking
sides until it affects me.

Well, hopefully you never demonstrate that you have any useful skills
that he feels you should use for his benefit. As long as that holds
true, you're of no value to him, so you shouldn't (but you still
possibly could become if you give him a 'hinky feeling' about you) a
future victim of his stalking efforts.

You may be able to avoid giving him a 'hinky feeling' about you by
freely and honestly to the best of your knowledge and ability
answering any question he may pose to you about yourself, your loved
ones, where you work, and where you live. He may also ask the same
questions about those you mention to him as part of his QA sessions.
Be sure and tell him what he wants to know for his dossier.

Otherwise, you risk the 'hinky feeling' and that may give him the
impression that you're a 'bad guy' and this could result in his
stalking you or your loved ones, later on.

If you should screw up in the future and cause him to have a 'hinky
feeling' about you, and stalking soon occurs there after, don't
worry, I won't remind you that I told you so. I may laugh a bit to
myself, but, I won't mention the warning you got about it from me
beforehand. Wouldn't want to rub salt in your wound.

Good luck and may the force and farce be with you!