Old May 19th 17, 10:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron C

Default X-T2 @ Yosemite Today SOOC

On 5/19/2017 5:59 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 5/18/2017 10:49 PM, Bill W wrote:
On Thu, 18 May 2017 22:46:09 -0400, PeterN

On 2017-05-19 02:26:04 +0000, PeterN
said:

On 5/18/2017 8:35 PM, Bill W wrote:

snip

Good to hear. I usually go for accuracy, but decided to just go with
what I felt looked nice to my eye.

I go for impression, rarely for accuracy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2quthg7matfxs8/Boron%20Botanical1filtered.jpg?dl=0

Your are, if nothing else, artistically predictable. ;-)

My impression of a Chihuly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8w53i3y3m9cv8m/Dale%20Chihuly1.jpg?dl=0

That man belongs in art prison for fraud.

You may not like it, but it is art. He has a major exhibit at the BBG.

Darn, for a moment I thought this thread was going to
drift in to the weird world of artistic impressions.
~~
As for glass, I've only done a little "lamp" work.
That big glass, furnace stuff is very impressive.
--
==
Later....