Old May 19th 17, 03:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

Default A few more from Yosemite

On 5/19/2017 3:24 PM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 19 May 2017 14:02:44 UTC+1, David B. wrote:
On 5/19/2017 3:32 AM, Savageduck wrote:

Not even close.
For most stuff I use Safari, and I use Chrome together with the Zenmate
VPN extension for my surreptitious BBC viewing, and some other browsing.

I do much the same, but ......

I'm shocked to learn that a fellow like you would break the law! ;-)

Once upon a time, back when MS provided a Mac System 7 edition of IE I
used it briefly. Now I am thankful there is no current Mac edition of IE.

--
David B.

Ah but he's not breaking his laws only ours ;-)

Indeed! ;-)

I think my TV license is due at the end of the month....

I've paid mine by Direct Debit, monthly, for years!

--
David B.