Old September 18th 11, 04:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Default [SI] Dusk or Dawn is available mid day!

On 2011-09-16 18:26:51 +0100, Bowser said:

[...]
And once again, nobody likes that damned third shot.

:-)

Oh, for goodness sake! I wrote "I have a sense of unease looking at this
one. The guy in the boat is pointing to it: I think it needs to show
either bit more on the left or bit less."

That doesn't mean I didn't like it. I took into account in my comments
that you know very well I'm a great fan of your images, so, I really
really like that shot, OK? If it had been framed slightly differently on
the left I think it would transform it from "very good" to "superb."

That's it, sugar coat it to spare my delicate feelings.

Just kidding around...