Old May 2nd 04, 08:21 PM
i dot hodge at tiscali dot co dot uk

Default Effect of using ID-11 dillutions from stock

I am in the process of setting up a darkroom at home to continue a hobby
I stopped ten years ago. The last film I developed was using ILFOSOL S,
because it was what we used a university. I have been looking into using
ID-11 but have no experience of using replenisher, so using a dilution
as a one shot developer makes sense to me. I wondered though if there is
any change in the qualities of the negatives when using a 1+1 or 1+3
dilution? There doesn't seem to be any mention of any effect on the
ilford site.

Thanks

Ian