Old December 19th 06, 10:58 PM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
James McNangle

Default New Foto Tip column by Mark Alberhasky

"Robert Brace" wrote:

Speaking of your overly pretentious dictates (and yes, rude) above and those
holiday photos mentioned, whoever put up the Victoria BC photos should, at
least, get the name of Butchart Gardens spelled correctly!!

Thank you. I think they have all been corrected.

I would assume you would consider correct place names part of the
non-"repellent" atmosphere you espouse.

Desirable, yes. But these photos are intended to be enjoyed as a collection of
holiday snaps, not as a PhD thesis.

James McNangle