Old March 31st 18, 06:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.apps
Ragnusen Ultred

Default Can Mac Adobe Illustrator read in a Microsoft PowerPoint with fonts?

Am Sat, 31 Mar 2018 00:24:36 -0400, schrieb nospam:

they wouldn't be any happier with a mac version of cs2, since it's
powerpc only...

Both of you completely whooshed on the technical detail.

Rather than repeat it, just look at this thread, and try to act like an
adult, even though you, nospam, have proven for years that:
a. You don't know the answer to any technical question, and,
b. Even so, you just guess (where a monkey does as well as you do), and, a
c. Even more so, you have zero intention to ever be helpful.

Rather than prove those obvious points, I'll let you every post prove it
for me, just as you already proved in this thread on the subject:

Can the latest Mac Adobe Illustrator read in Windows Adobe Illustrator CS2 "ai-format" files?
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.mac.apps/xiJFl-xbD1o