Old May 29th 14, 07:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
android

Default NIKON RULES !!!

In article , Noons
wrote:

On 28/04/2014 9:21 PM, android wrote:

'xept that the om system was fullframe and ft is realy not even
halfframe but QUATERFRAME.

and that has the slightest amount of relevance to me and my m4/3 because...
Ah yes, typical wank "bigger is better" mentality.
You should really try to drop the penis size envy thing, it's clearly
affecting your reasoning capacity.

Well it is, if you want DOF control and the ability focus manually. I
have big gloves, BTW...

I think that that 645z looks good...

i had an evolt and learned the hard way that
ft stinks!

I had a Mavica and learned the hard way digital stinks.
Fortunately, unlike you I didn't stop in time.

Troll! ;-p
--
teleportation kills
http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography