Old June 17th 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David J Taylor[_16_]

Default Best Coolpix for HD and low light too?

Jane specified in her first post that she wanted a "purse-sized"
camera. No dslr is truly purse-sized.

Agreed. Interesting to see how the higher-price small-sensor cameras can
be similar in price to the lower-end DSLRs, though.

I can see why someone wants a pocket-sized or purse-sized camera to
carry around. There are times you want to have a camera available but
not carry around a large dslr. Ideally, you should have a good dslr
and a good p&s and take whichever one that suits the situation.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Yes, I take around either a DSLR (with one, two or thee lenses), or a
purse-sized (105 x 59.2 x 36.7 mm) compact camera, and sometimes both.

Cheers,
David