Old January 5th 04, 08:09 PM
zeitgeist

Default Smoke Machines & Modelling

I am looking for web sites that feature glamour models posing in dry
ice smoke or fog. I have a similar assignment to undertake shortly and
am interested to see the work of others.

smoke machines were popular in the 80's for highschool senior portraits, it
was, like, so cool.

I would imagine that the folks that sell the machine would have some
examples of its use.

In the links section of the z-prophoto mailing list (at yahoogroups.com)
there is a folder of places that sell studio specialty items like that.

dry ice is much more expensive and dissipates too quickly.