Old August 23rd 17, 04:25 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
occam

Default Oil painting on canvas with textile bumps and patterns

On 23/08/2017 17:01, Blake Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 03:20:59 -0400, in
, Flasherly wrote:

They've all, most, further effects processing, among so-called paint
programs;- less a side to the other, linear geometrics, the reputed
strictness and formality to optical rules of perception, and a
formalistic aspect to the CAD perspective. Paint is as much a
throwback and afterthought to a forgone era and age, as it were, the
lost technique;- what we, our lineage, have and want is within the
imagery of hyper-realism from computer-generated filmage for a
celluloid sci-fi backdrop.

But then that's art. Layering upon layers of translucency, revealing
one impression, by itself unobtainable without the other, by passing
through a discriminate mark and resemblance, comprising the relief,
all but an aspect of reality;- which steps across conceivably bounds
to frame a work of sanity, in a distance uniquely entitled a
signature.

Why I'd suggest adapting to several programs, instances of unique
features, each programmer brings to a set of [all] sets, for parsing
effects from one to the other, thereby realizing in potential the full
assembly-line of limits given a sense of determinate combinations

Wasbit said he posted a list of textiling software programs but I don't see
that list on any of the three related groups in this thread.

Search for the header 'Freeware - Art/Design/Paint'