Old October 26th 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default black and white inks for making digital negatives/prints?

On 10/25/2009 7:59 PM Rebecca Ore spake thus:

In article ,
"Matt Clara" wrote:

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message

"Matt Clara" wrote in message

I know it's possible to purchase "B&W" inks comprised of black
with shades of gray to replace the Cc,M,Y, cartridges in my old
Epson 1270, but I don't know where to buy inks with a good
reputation for this purpose.

[chuckle] In the darkroom? With what developer, pray tell - good
old Dektol? How about Bromofort? Perhaps Selectol-Soft to cut
down that contrast? Or maybe Ilford PQ Universal Paper Developer?
Or even Arista Liquid Paper Developer?

Perhaps if you're too ignorant to understand what it is I'm asking
you should just keep your mouth shut? Or is running your mouth
without any thought just how you "roll"?

There's a digital usenet group. This group tends to be more photo
darkroom, as in film and such. If you want a question about hybrid
processes, there's also a hybrid photo forum.

My ISP (Verizon by proxy) doesn't carry any newsgroups with the word
"hybrid" in their title. Perhaps you could provide us the exact name of
this newsgroup?